About Me

My photo
I will always follow my heart, no matter what. it is what guides me...in my heart, i find truth. and love, & this is my journey.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

song in my heart

Listen, to the song here in my heart..
my highway runs-until the midnight sun...wheels go round and round your on my mind.
and restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Freefallin' when you shook from the pack
Keep walkin', let the foot leave a track
We often gotta look for the path
These problems, are the good ones to have..
they don't know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this,
everytime we say goodbye, i wish we had one more kiss,
i'll wait for you, i promise you.
so can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
because russian roulette is not the same without a gun...
and baby when its love if it aint rough it isn't fun
and good times never seem so good..i've been inclined to believe they never would.
but you are the only exception.
boy i hear you in my dreams, i feel you whisper across the seas,
and keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
til now...i've always got by on my own..
and up until now i had sworn to myself that im content with loneliness,
cause none of it was ever worth the risk
but you are the only exception.
please leave me with some kind of proof its not a dream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment