About Me

My photo
I will always follow my heart, no matter what. it is what guides me...in my heart, i find truth. and love, & this is my journey.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

nohting tastes as good as....FOOD



Marie claire magazine might now be on my femisit hit list.



with the new issue that has the beautifully sexy oliva wilde on the cover, this "womens magazine," has more than three articles about being skinny, how to think yourself thin, how big girls survive in a little city, etc. There is also a quote from the oh so heatlhy Kate Moss "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" of course this quote is from years ago. but wow. what a message. i personally think nothing tastes as good as food.






I also would prefer if media stopped shoved eating disorders down our throats. pardon the expression.









Its no wonder 8 million Americans have an eating disorder...



1 comment: