About Me

My photo
I will always follow my heart, no matter what. it is what guides me...in my heart, i find truth. and love, & this is my journey.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

sinatra saturdays and summertime

I love the kind of music that makes you wanna slow dance, sway. even by yourself if necessary.

it seems to be that i was in this same place-different story last year at this same time. me,frank-and heartache.

my mind is on destiny and fate. and the things we do to change it. can you make a mistake, and miss your fate? or what if the other guy makes a mistake? thats it? thats the best chance we got? I just cant believe that...

faith?? still have it. small lil' flame but its still in my heart. I've seen it afterall; the dream, the sometimes, seemingly unreal. ah and it sucks. only phrase that does it justice in my head. sucky.

but at least Frank gets me, and when im dancing to his jazz tunes and terribly accurate lyrics in my empty house-i remember the fate. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment